Before your enrollment, you must be assured that you are admissible and you must also send us a written statement attesting of your good health status at the time you submit your request, so we can also determine your insurance admissibility.
To be admissible to the plan, you must:
- be a member of the African League of Canada and;
- be a student or;
- be a dependent, either a child or a spouse of an admissible student and;
- be less than 60 years old at the time you register and;
- not be insured or admissible to benefits from the Government of Canada Health Insurance Plan; and
- be in good health at the time of your insurance enrollment and at the time you leave your home country. You must, to your knowledge, have no reason to ask for a medical consultation during your insured period.