Please note that your plan information has been updated for the year 2018-2019.
For any questions regarding your 2017-2018 coverage, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-877-976-2567.
Your policy number for dental care claims is : 13439
In order for your dentist to submit the claim directly to us, you must provide him with the following dentist ID number: 628151 (Autoben).
Through the student plan, you will be able to enjoy a wide variety of dental services. It is important that you obtain a treatment plan from your specialist, so that we can confirm the coverage for you, especially if the treatments cost more than $200.
The information in this table is for your guidance only; the contract clauses prevail.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- Eligible fees are as determined by the Dental Surgeons’ Association of the patient’s home province (generalist's rate).
- One complete oral examination every 36 months.
- A complete set of x-rays for the whole mouth every 24 consecutive months.
- White fillings covered for front teeth only.
- A refund equivalent to an amalgam filling will be paid for filling on other teeth.
- A maximum of 2 units of scaling (the equivalent of one cleaning) per 365 days.
- One recall examination every 12 months
- Given the specific nature of gum treatments, it is better to ask your health care professional for a treatment plan that you can forward to us before the treatment is given to confirm that your insurance will cover the costs.
- Gum grafting is not covered.