Please note that your plan information has been updated for the year 2018-2019.
Your policy number for dental care claims is: 66706.
In order for your dentist to submit the claim directly to us, you must provide him with the following dentist ID number: 628151 (Autoben).
To submit your claim, you can use either the dentist form or the one proposed by Major Plan.
Through your student plan, you will be able to enjoy a wide variety of dental services. It is important that you obtain a treatment plan from your specialist, so that we can confirm the coverage for you, especially if the treatments cost more than $200.
The information in this table is for your guidance only; the contract clauses prevail.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- Eligible fees are as determined by the Dental Surgeons’ Association of the patient’s home province (generalist's rate).
- One complete oral examination every 36 months.
- A complete set of x-rays for the whole mouth every 24 consecutive months.
- White fillings covered for front teeth only.
- A refund equivalent to an amalgam filling will be paid for filling on other teeth.
- A maximum of 2 units of scaling (the equivalent of one cleaning) every 12 months.
- One recall examination every 12 months
- Gum grafting is not covered.